This page contains information about new MigriX releases, including a list of changes from the previous versions.
If you would like to receive an automatic email notification when this page is updated, please log in and click Follow on this page.
1.9.8 - 201217: Maintenance release 1.9.8
1.9.6 - 200821: Production release 1.9.6
1.8.4 - 191002: Production release 1.8.4
1.6.8 - 180801: Maintenance release 1.6.8
1.6.6 - 180615: Maintenance release 1.6.6
1.6.4 - 180504: Production release 1.6.4
1.5.6 - 170914: Maintenance release 1.5.6
1.5.4 - 170828: Maintenance release 1.5.4
1.5.2 - 170713: Maintenance release 1.5.2
1.5.0 - 170530: Production release 1.5.0
MigriX 1.9.8 - 201217 (200821) is a maintenance release:
- Improved shape file (polygons «ring») loading
- Added Oil.adjust and Gas.adjust scaling factors for generated source rock volumes.
- Fixed missing reset of Oil.adjust and Gas.adjust factors when switching off injection modelling.
- Fixed incorrect alignment of charts in Trap Viewer.
MigriX 1.9.6 - 200821 (200821) is a production release:
- Faults can be added as lateral barriers to flow
- New Extract Project utility
MigriX 1.8.4 - 191002 (191002) is a production release:
- New History Editor for temperatures, overpressure and seal events.
- New Modify Areas tool to quickly edit input properties within polygons.
- Allowing for switching between metric and oil field units in TrapViewer and Drainage area analysis.
- Allowing for switching between m and ft as input units for depth maps in the Geological Events Editor.
- Added reload button in Explorer to force update of the file tree.
- The "Visualize each step" setting is now stored when closing MigriX.
- Fixed bug causing "open last project" to sometimes open the wrong project when running more than one MigriX instance.
- Layer models can now be created from a well tops (.csv) table file.
- Bug fixes
MigriX 1.6.8 - 180801 (180801) is a production maintenance release:
- Improved handling of spill from complex traps
- Tracking of all user parameter changes (stored in Changes.info table)
- New (unique) caserun name automatically assigned when starting simulation run
- Fixed an issue with temperature gradient at 0Ma sometimes being overwritten when using Modify project.
MigriX 1.6.6 - 180615 (180615) is a production maintenance release:
- Fixed Geohistory line drawing error.
MigriX 1.6.4 - 180504 (180504) is a production maintenance release:
Basement age is no longer included in the timestep list when creating a new project with the “Event” or “Interpolated” timesteps options active.
Added “Histories” column to the Timesteps Table Editor. It allows for defining which timesteps to compute histories (e.g. temperature, burial) for.
- Added Input/Layer Hydraulic/Retention for user control over migration retention (losses).
- Added Results/Flow/Retained for viewing results from retention calculations
- User parameter changes are now stored in a Changes.info table with date/time of change
- New Modify project option to edit an existing project with the Project setup wizard.
- Added “Download NPD data” option to the RMB menu in Explorer.
- Burial histories for large present day water-depths improved.
- More accurate migration in uppermost layer below seabed.
MigriX 1.5.6 - 170914 (170914) is a production maintenance release:
- Added filtering of paleo-traps in TrapViewer by trap size.
- Added option in TrapViewer table to show data only for a given topic, e.g. HC volumes.
- Other tweaks and minor improvements to TrapViewer plots.
MigriX 1.5.4 - 170828 (170829) is a production maintenance release:
- Improved accuracy of oil column calculation for traps with large spill volumes and small oil columns
- Fixed bug that resulted in progress bar disappearing during simulations
- Fixed crash when copying table data into Table editor
- Fixed some issues in the Injection tool
MigriX 1.5.2 - 170713 (170713) is a production maintenance release:
- Improved the import and export capabilities for Shape files
- Multi-polygons can now be used as input to HC injection
- Added "Show drainage area" options to RMB menu in the 3D view
- Improved plotting of shallow layers and other tweaks to GeoHistory
- Added picking (CTRL+LMB button) to GeoHistory plots
- Simplifications to the Drainage Area Analysis tool
- Fix: removed issue with geometries being generated twice after modifying the Geological Events table and saving
- Minor tweaks and bugfixes
MigriX 1.5.0 - 170530 (170530) is a production release:
- More options available for HC injection migration, including flood injection and quick injection.
- Added a table editor for source rock properties.
- New Edit top-level menu introduced
- Added more project setup wizard options, including temperatures and timesteps.
- Injection toolbar added.
- Loading of polygon Shape (.shp) files supported
- Added new Source Potential Index (SPI) plot
- New drainage area analysis tool included.
- Added source rock definition table to project setup wizard
- More options to the Project info page in the setup wizard
- New simplified licensing system with online activation support.
- Bug fixes