Welcome to the Migris Support Portal
Get detailed technical support and help for Migris software by consulting our knowledge base.
Post your questions in the Support Community Q&A area where Migris staff and other users can help solve common issues.
To submit a request or report a problem to Migris, use the New request form
For notifications on the latest Migri news and releases, log in and click Follow on the following page: Migris Announcements
- ★ 22.07.2019: Migri 1.8.2 has been released
- ★ Online Userguides are now available
- 30.04.2019: Migri 1.8.0 has been released
- 18.01.2019: Migri 1.7.0 has been released
- 22.08.2018: Migri 1.6.8 has been released
- 16.06.2018: Migri and MigriX 1.6.6 have been released
- ★ What is the recommended hardware configuration for Migri and MigriX?
- ★ How can I evaluate MigriX or Migri?
- ★ The installer does not launch. Why?
- ★ How do I activate a MigriX license?
- ★ Can models created with the full version of Migri be run in MigriX?
- How do I activate a Migri license?
- ★ What data formats does Migri and MigriX support?
- Can we input different temperature gradients on a well by well basis, or does it have to be a map?
- Capillary entry pressures – it seems we can only add capillary entry anomalies to boost sealing potential ?
- Can I split an interval/formation into even layers?
- I am having problems with loading project, or accessing some data types?
- How do I create a Migri project from an existing PetroMod 3D project?